Get The Best Rates by Booking Direct.
Click Here for rates and availability

About The Lynwood Inn

Welcome To The Lynwood Inn

The original main building at Lynwood Inn was built in 1868 and owned by Charles Hart. It is a classic Victorian home with three beautiful tall triangular gables. In the mid 1800's the Hart family were prominent local business people and merchants. For many years it existed as a private home and later became a prominent local store selling art, antiques and collectibles. The Dunlop family purchased the home and made extensive renovations while keeping the character and original architectural details intact.

It has since operated as an Inn and restaurant, welcoming travellers from around the world. Since 1861, six generations of the Dunlop family have proudly contributed to the tourism, accommodation and hospitality in Baddeck. In recent years the Lynwood Inn has expanded to include 29 luxurious contemporary rooms in the Donald F. MacDermid building, a 2 bedroom cottage and a 5 bedroom vacation home all conveniently located alongside the main heritage building.

Aerial view of the main building at the Lynwood Inn
Patio dining at the Lynwood Inn
Bell Boy Icon

Friendly Service

Chair Icon

Comfortable Rooms

Chair Icon

Private Balconies

Bell Boy Icon

Luscious Gardens

Chair Icon

Onsite Restaurant

Chair Icon

Patio Bar

Inn Features

Near The Cabot Trail

Downtown Baddeck

Accessible Icon

Accessible Rooms

Hotel check in bell icon

24hr Friendly Service

Local Food & Drink

Open Year Round

Book Direct & Save

Book A Room